Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tag! I'm IT!

Oh my! I've been tagged a few times I see! Well ready, set, go!

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?

They are absolutely members of the family! They even get stockings filled at Christmas time. If that doesn’t make them family members, then I don’t know what does!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I’d love to one day live on more land than I could ever need with a happy, healthy family and a few cows.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

Airports. I loath airports in a way I can’t even explain….

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Buy my parents out of their house and then buy off their neighbors and live out question number 2.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

Cleaning.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Can you pick just one? Combined is the best way to love!


7. What is your bedtime routine?

By 9PM we have water boiling for mugs of mint tea with vanilla creamer (yum), brush our teeth, clean our faces and snuggle up with good books and warm drinks, pop a melatonin and make sure my stuffed cow, Sir Loin, is all tucked in with us. (Poor LT Fromage, when he bought me that cow 4 Christmases ago, he never imagined he’d spend his life sleeping with it!)

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

Which lie should I tell this time? ;-) Ssh, it’s a secret, only a few people actually know!

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

My mom, for sure. She’s got an amazing creative streak and while she passed some of that down to me, I never have hit the highs she does.

10. What kinds of books do you read?

Memoirs and true crime are my favorite, with a little fiction (ehem, trashy romance) thrown in.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

A stay at home mom with 2 happy, healthy kids, a happy healthy marriage and some happy healthy pets.

12. What’s your fear?

This implies that I only have one. My utmost fear is water.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?

Uh, no. H3LL no.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

Already married and poor, let’s try out what married and rich is like!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Start the space heater in the bathroom so it’ll be toasty warm!

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?

I actually can’t think of a thing (Right answer, LT Fromage? Wink wink)

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

I’ve always wished my name was Aimee.


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

It depends on who that special someone we’re talking about is. My best friend? No. Not always (Like the time she cheated on her husband while he was deployed with her ex, who was 30 years her senior and oh yeah, a convicted pedophile). My hubs, yes. We’re in it ‘til the day we die.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Cheese!


Now... YOU'RE IT!

Mormon Surrogate
http://mormonsurrogate.blogspot.com/

Chelsea
http://chelseachamberlain.blogspot.com/


Jo
http://joannegooding.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. love it!
    i'm glad i'm not the only one stockings for pets.
    i would love to have a bunch of land and some cows, too. i want the hairy coos, though, from scotland. they're too cute.
    also, i give the vague answer for how my husband and i met. the real story is a little too crazy for the blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm old and stupid, but is there an easy way to reproduce the questions. Please don't laugh and roll your eyes like my daughter would...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not laughing or rolling eyes :)

    I would highlight the post, copy it and paste it into your new post, then delete my answers and replace them with your own.

    I'm no techie either :)

    Another pet stocking hanger! Aha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you still be with a significant other and be rich? I'm totally fine with not getting married if single doesn't mean alone.

    visions unto myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I thought that's how I would do it, but decided if I thought that it was probably wrong. Will do soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you played tag!! That was fun learning some more about you!! I must say our dear pets also get goodies for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...