Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sharin' the Love


Thank you to Sara, from Sara and her Soldier (who happens to be my in-real-life-bestie-also-a-non-sucky-Army-Wife-buddy, be sure to check out her blog!) for this award!

Now for the "rules" of this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Answer 10 questions

3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions...

1. Why did you create this blog?

Because I like having a captive audience. Just kidding. Sort of…

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?

Mostly Mormon girls. (even though I myself am Roman Catholic)

3. Favorite make-up brand?

Bare Minerals

4. Favorite clothing brand?

I do most of my shopping at Target, but if it looks good, fits and doesn’t break the bank, I’m not picky

5. Indispensable makeup product?

Eye liner. Love.

6. Favorite color?

Green

7. Favorite perfume?

Ashamed to say I don’t have one. I do love a light body spray though; vanilla in the winter and coconut lime in the summer.

8. Favorite film?

I have to pick just one? Lars and the Real Girl or Rocky Horror Picture Show. It’s a tie.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

I’m not much of a traveler, I’m pretty happy to stay right here in the good old US of A.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?

Mascara, fo’ sho’. I need my bronzer (I don’t use blush) or I’m white as a ghost.

Now to pass it on to some wonderful bloggers...

The Great and Random Ramblings of Cannwin

q.D.PaToOtieS

Pulsipher Predilections

2 comments:

  1. That cracks me up..."Mostly Mormon girls!" You're too funny!

    Well the award couldn't have been awarded to a more deserving person!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award girlfriend! And you've got some good tastes! I found myself nodding along to the things that interests you like favorite color is green, shopping at Target, don't have a favorite perfume... We could be twinsies from another mother..and father.

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...