Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Smarty Pants


The duct tape jeans have gone into retirement. (Notice I didn’t say “the trash”…. I might have kept them, just in case… in case of what, I don’t know, but just in case.)

I finally, after months and months of searching, found new jeans. And the best part? Marked $36 (which is, sadly, much more than I like to spend on jeans. I’m a cheapwad) but were 70% off! Booyah!

Somewhere I missed out on the girly jeans I was supposed to get (haha, get it, genes/jeans… bad pun, never mind). I hate shopping for clothes. I usually end up dashing from the store sweating profusely and near tears without even actually making a purchase. No lie. Now put me in the kitchen department of any store and it takes the jaws of life to get me out, and when I do emerge, you can count on my arms being full of serving dishes, strainers, blenders and such. I even like Home Depot, sometimes I used to just hang out in there when I was bored (don’t I live a thrilling life?). But clothes shopping, no way, I’d rather kiss a moving train.

But I found some new jeans! Arizona, dark wash, flare leg size… er, I’ll keep that part a secret.

To avoid any future duct tape needs, I thought ahead and bought an extra pair! Way to think ahead, Lady Fromage (*pats self on back*)

What I really want is pajama jeans. I’ll bet they’re like wearing heaven....

5 comments:

  1. congrats on finding new jeans! I don't like spending a lot of money on jeans either =/ BUT I'm also very picky about jeans so it's don't have any or spend a little money. boo lol!
    And great job thinking ahead =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate shopping for jeans with a bloody passion. I always end up sobbing in the dressing room because the size I was LAST time I shopped for jeans is now too small.

    But congrats on finding yourself a good pair! That's a pretty big feat in woman world. ;)

    Oh, and pajama jeans? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job!!! I love finding a super buy especially when it's something you like! Now if I could only look half as good wearing jeans as your posted picture!

    I've got to get me a pair of those pajama jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's you in the picture? If so, I refuse to converse with you ever again. ysha! Of course I hate to shop for jeans. Only stick-people who wear a size 0 and have just the right length legs like to go jeans shopping. I am NOT that person. They make jeggings now--jean leggings--they could be worn as jean pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, no, totally not me pictured :) Hey, we're online here, if I can portray a size 0 for my post instead of the size..... I am, I'm going for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...