Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Recap in Pictures

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree....


Decorated with home made ornaments inspired by Country Living....



"The Cheese Nun" was opened and made me so glad.... (Thanks, LT Fromage!)


Then I opened this cow purse from "Mom" and from "Dad"

LT Fromage's stocking was overflowing with treats....
Left over turkey bones the ratinos did eat...

The dogs both got rawhides, despite being naughty....

Next year we'll save money and just give the cats all the paper....

Christmas oh-ten, you were such a good one. I hope all my readers had just as much fun!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these picks . . . and the cow purse is the COOLEST! I think I screamed outloud when I saw the photo, because I know how much you love it! So cool.

    Can I tell you . . . the rats sort of freak me out a little. But, it's ok. I mean, I think. ;)

    Looks like you had a great holiday, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face in the cow purse picture. Sheer joy! Glad you had a nice holiday. Ours was very anti-climactic. (Those ratinos are just the teeniest bit creepy. Sorry.) Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had fun!
    I LOVE the ratinos =) they look so sweet!!
    We had a fabulous Christmas also -- looking forward to 2011 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!! Cats are so funny ours also had fun tearing up the paper.

    My son is babysitting a kitten who seems to love rearranging my tree ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...