Friday, May 7, 2010

Letter to Josh Thompson

Dear Josh Thompson,

While you’ve probably never seen my blog, you’ve sent me lots of traffic! Sadly, most of them are only looking for lyrics to your new song, they end up on this post and stay for “0:00” but thanks for trying to help anyway. It’s much appreciated.

Since this is a semi-anonymous blog, I’m not soliciting followers and comments from friends and family. Any hits, even accidental, are pretty exciting.

Thank you for your assistance in attracting readers.

Oh yeah, and I totally think you’re the bomb. Hubby and I’s official song is “Beer on the Table” Or it would have been but it wasn’t actually released yet when we got married so we danced to Tim’s “My Best Friend” instead. Otherwise we’d have totally picked Beer…. Well, maybe not. But we love it anyway.

Sincerely,

Lady Fromage

(By the way, if you’re only here looking for the lyrics to a song, here you go. Just come back when you’re done reading, okay?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...