Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, LT Fromage!

Well, we’re still waiting for that email. Word on the street is we’ll hear something next week. Maybe this is just God’s way of teaching me patience. If it is: I’m failing.


In news that is official and exciting, and most importantly, on time: It’s LT Fromage’s birthday! He’s finally joined me in the 25-34 age bracket and can no longer refer to me as “old” (For a few more weeks anyway). Happy birthday, baby!


And because I have nothing else to say, and it’s Friday and time to party, I’ll just go ahead and end this post with a youtube video. This is my kick-@$$ brother rockin’ the dance floor at my sister’s wedding. Go ahead, watch it, you’ll love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...