Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tech Savvy

I did it. I bought an Iphone. Only because my best NSAW friend has one and can skype her deployed husband with one of her… apps. (Oh no, I said it… I’m becoming one of them!). Come to find out, where LT Fromage will be stationed we won’t be able to do that. D@MN. At least I can play Farmville from my phone now anyway.

I promise I’m not going to become a video blogger, but I do want to share this Best Buy commercial (you may have seen it if you watched the Super Bowl... which I didn't), because it’s hella funny and to be frank, even as the owner of a few bits of new technology (we also recently purchased a new camera and lap top! This deployment preparation is getting pricy!), I’m still not sure what exactly a G is…. Or a Beiber, for that matter ;-)

Enjoy!




(Hey, Best Buy, do I get any kind of, ehm, you know, hook up, for this advertising? Huh? Hook a girl up!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the ad. Did you know the old man at the end who says, "He looks like a girl" is actually Justin Beiber himself. Ahh! I'll bet you did. Good luck with that "smart" phone and all the tech stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh G that Ozzy is...how do you describe him...one of a kind and not in a good way....It's like time for him to retire from any kind of business.

    Don't get me wrong, I used to love Black Sabbith but that black eye makeup has got to go!

    Congrats on your new tech toys!!

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...