Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks, Mom

I know Mother’s Day is still a few days away, but I’d like to take a moment to thank my mom, and so should you, because she’s responsible for Osama’s death.


Hear me out.


A week before she flew to Rome to visit my dad (who works out of the country), the Pope died.


She just left for Dubai to visit dad again. Just days before her departure: Osama: dead.


Coincidence? Or perhaps, when my mom travels, it causes the death of the most important figure in the country.


The Military will get the credit for this one, which is cool, but we all know it was thanks to mom and her ticket on Delta.


We’re contemplating of booking her a flight to Washington DC when she gets back… see what that does for us.


Even if she isn’t responsible for taking about Osama (and frankly, we weren’t thrilled about the Pope….), she’s still a freakin’ awesome mom, and you can check out her blog here. (This is one of my favorite posts)


Happy Mother’s Day to all you moms out there (even though mine will always be the best!)


(I could have used a more recent picture, but I'm quite fond of this one. She's the one with her finger up her nose. Mom, you rock!)







1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud throughout this post. Your mom rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott, "The Office"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...